Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Interruptions

It was not my intention to interrupt regular blogging. Certaintly, I have plenty of things to write about. However, I was busy with my life and blogging was unintentionally set aside for a little while. Now the rest of my life has been interrupted by the sudden illness of my 2.5yo C.

In short, C. is in the hospital with pneumonia. All prayers on her behalf are gratefully appreciated, and for those who like specific requests, please pray that she will recover quickly and that her hospital stay may be as short as possible. Doctors here tend to prolong hospital stays longer than usually deemed necessary by Americans.

I will not leave her alone while she is there (her dad is with her at the moment), so this is likely to be the only news I write until I can tell you that she is home again.

Thanks for praying!

7 Comments:

At 3:40 PM , Blogger Amy Witt said...

Praying for your daughter and for God to guide the doctors in making good plans and decisions for her.

 
At 5:42 PM , Blogger Mama Squirrel said...

Praying here.

 
At 10:52 PM , Blogger Tim said...

Poor thing - we'll be praying here.

Tim's Mom (using son's computer)

 
At 3:04 AM , Blogger Donna-Jean Breckenridge said...

Praying for Miss C., you, and the entire family.

 
At 6:23 AM , Blogger TheHeadGirl said...

oh, dear. :-( Definitely praying.

 
At 5:59 AM , Blogger Katie said...

We are praying here.

 
At 11:04 AM , Blogger Phyllis said...

Praying! We know a little bit about hospital stays in this part of the world. :-(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home