Saturday, December 27, 2008

Affirmation of existence

This poor little blog has been neglected and neglected. I've toyed with the idea of abandoning it altogether, but it does serve a purpose for me, so I can't do that. It doesn't seem to line up with what other people think the purpose of blogging is, so as blogs go, I think it's a wash, but I can't get rid of it, anyway. No cute little blogger awards, side-bar widgets, interesting link categories, or ad-revenue for me. So be it.

But, the verdict is in, and the blog will live.

2 Comments:

At 2:28 PM , Blogger Mama Squirrel said...

Good! We're glad you still exist. ;-)

 
At 11:30 PM , Blogger Lynn Bruce said...

Actually, you're on the cusp of coolness and you just don't know it yet. Ever heard of the slowblogging movement?

It's an outgrowth of the slow food movement.

Go here to read the Slowblogging Manifesto:
http://toddsieling.com/slowblog/?page_id=10

See, I'm not making this up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home