Monday, February 13, 2006

"I've been everywhere!"

If you can sing, not say, that line, then you have probably heard the commericial for Choice Hotels. We heard it, too, at some point, and signed up for their "stay two nights and get one free" plan. It worked, too, and we stayed for free on several occasions.

I stumbled across a site which lets you show all the states you've been in, so I filled it out. These are all the states I've been in...just in 2005. It was a busy year.

Now, back to my regularly scheduled packing.






create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

1 Comments:

At 8:53 PM , Blogger Mama Squirrel said...

Too bad they didn't include Ontario on the list! It was wonderful to be included in your itinerary this year. Happy last week in this time zone, and safe travels!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home