Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Wow. I'm overwhelmed.

I have decided that I am an intentional blogger. What that means is, I intend to blog about a lot of things, but I don't always find the time and energy to actually write the posts, link to the links, and get everything published. I intend to do these things, but sometimes too much time passes, and I have to let things go so I can post about other, more timely things.

Today, I'm not TOO far behind in letting you know that I am pleased and humbled to have been nominated for two things. First, I was nominated by both the Deputy Headmistress at the Common Room and Mother Auma of CM, Children, and Lots of Grace for a Thinking Blogger Award. I think they were both very kind to me, and included my name on this list based on things I have written and posted elsewhere, not just on this blog, but I am honored and humbled just the same.



Here are the rules:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (there is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).

Many of the bloggers I read regularly, and whom I would nominate for this award, have already been nominated. Thus, I am reserving my right to nominate five bloggers for the moment, with hopeful (intentional) plans to name five some time in the future.

In addition to this Thinking Blogger Award, I was surprised and pleased to be further nominated for the 2006 Homeschool Blog Awards, in the Geographical Blog category. Now, I am a homeschooler, and I homeschool every day, and I have at times written a great deal about homeschooling in other venues. However, I am diffident about this nomination, as I am not sure the occasional mention of homeschooling on my blog qualifies my blog as a "Homeschooling Blog." Nevertheless, if you want to vote for U Krakovianki in this category, you can vote here.



You can view all the categories and vote for your favorites here, but there isn't a great deal of time for voting, as all voting must be complete by Friday.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:58 PM , Blogger Mama Squirrel said...

You were one of my two "geographical" nominations.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home