Friday, December 14, 2007

A gathering of posts

A few days ago, I linked back to an old post telling about a trip we made to see Christmas ornaments being made by hand here in Poland. Then I wrote about the traditional Christmas dinner featuring carp. I thought it might be nice to collect the links to other old posts I've made about Polish Christmas traditions. I haven't written about everything, but I have shared some of the more interesting.

So, if you're a new reader or want to revisit older posts, you can read about the special way Christmas greetings are shared during the Wigilia dinner. For children, December 6th is as much fun as Christmas morning, and if you're in the mood for a little Polish Christmas music, I've posted lyrics and links to some.

I hope you all are having a blessed holiday season--peace on earth begins at home in our hearts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home