Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The work of her fingers...

Just in case anyone is wondering what I do while listening to audio books...

IMG_2434IMG_2127IMG_2303IMG_2299IMG_2493IMG_2592IMG_2470IMG_2585IMG_2948

I guess it more or less speaks for itself. Only two of these are still in my possession. One is mine because I made it for me, and...well, there probably aren't many people who want an olive green doily. The other one will find a good home sooner or later.

This is my way of making the world a little bit prettier...

7 Comments:

At 6:23 PM , Blogger Birdie said...

Beautiful work!

 
At 10:17 PM , Blogger Melwyk said...

And they are so pretty! My crocheting whiz of a mother was oohing and aahing over them. (I had to show her!)

 
At 10:35 PM , Blogger Jeanne said...

These are so beautiful!!

If only you could crochet while reading printed books as well...now that would be pretty impressive!!

 
At 4:54 PM , Blogger Donna-Jean Breckenridge said...

Beautiful! I am blessed to be the owner of one of your works. :-) I still cherish it.

 
At 3:36 AM , Blogger Beautiful Mommy Princess said...

Gorgeous! You are very talented.

 
At 6:44 AM , Blogger Sapna said...

Oh Karen,

They are sooo pretty... I wish I could make such pretty things!

 
At 10:47 PM , Blogger Bren said...

Beautiful--one and all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home