Sunday, June 10, 2007

Absentee Blogger Award for June 2007!

If there were such an award...reminiscent of the "stinky sock award" given to the campers with the dirtiest cabin...I would win it.

Because this is my first post for June, and just about all I'm going to say is...I'm going away for a week, and won't have internet access!

But I hope to do much better the second half of the month, listing my reading log for May, sharing about the books I read on vacation, showing pictures of the gorgeous countryside I'm going to visit, and maybe figuring out that regular posting schedule I mentioned before.

I've got another cool crochet project or two to show, too, as well as some neat historical stuff from Krakow to tell about. Really, there's so much to blog about, I just haven't been able to decide what to do first, and that's why the dust bunnies in here are the size of camels.

I shall return, trailing unfinished blog posts when I come.

2 Comments:

At 2:35 PM , Blogger Mama Squirrel said...

Have a wonderful time!

 
At 10:27 PM , Blogger DixieRedHead said...

Have a wonderful vacation!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home