Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Picking up the threads...

What began as a short break from blogging has developed into a lengthened hiatus, and lately I've been wondering whether I should continue to number myself among the bloggers of the world or not.

Then I discovered that some folks are calling November something like "write a blog post every day month." Okay, so I can't remember the clever real name, which is a spin-off of NaNoWriMo, which means something like "write a novel during the month of November."

Clearly, with my ability to deliver scintillating prose like the above non-paragraph, how can the blogosphere survive without me?

Obviously, I've missed the first half of the month, but the idea did give me a gentle and much-needed nudge to break the cycle of non-posting and pick up the dropped threads of this blog, and move forward. I think I can do that. I have no dearth of material to write about, so if I have any stray readers left lingering in the dusty corners...here we go.







2 Comments:

At 6:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am so glad to see you blogging again. I have been wondering what you were reading.

 
At 5:41 PM , Blogger Mama Squirrel said...

Hi Krakovianka! Thanks for the update.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home