Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Absentee Blogger Reappears!

When I've neglected my blog this long, I sometimes don't quite know how to get the ball rolling again.

But I know infrequent bloggers, and when they have something to post, they post, and don't even mention the fact that they haven't posted in a month, and before that post there was a six week lapse. They just go ahead and say what they have to say, then disappear into the ether until they have something to say again.

I should do that.

Maybe next time I will.

Sometimes I have a lot to say. Sometimes not. Sometimes I don't have time to write what I think. Surely I'm not the only once who has ever composed blog posts in her head that never saw the light of the blogosphere? Sometimes I'm just doing things instead of blogging about them.

I've been reading books, had a great vacation, finished four crochet projects, and researched a topic of interest to me.

Time to dust off this blog and share.

Watch this space.






2 Comments:

At 7:48 PM , Blogger Birdie said...

Welcome back! It's good to see you blogging again no matter HOW long you've been away. ;)

 
At 3:13 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Well, I just click on your blog on my feed list whenever I notice there is a new post. It doesn't bother me a bit that you don't blog every day-- indeed, I imagine you are having a pretty full life, and I am grateful for any and all wit or wisdom you put into the blogosphere. :O)

(Besides, I don't have time to read every day, and this way there is less for me to catch up on.)

I hope you will continue to put things "out there" whenever you have the time and inclination! I certainly enjoy it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home