Saturday, December 15, 2007

Oh, Little Town of Ornaments

A long, long time ago in the blogosphere, I was tagged to share my favorite Christmas ornaments, but at the time, I couldn't. My ornaments were in Poland, and I was not. There is probably a word for remembering an obligation like being tagged for a blog meme and carrying it through some two years later, but I since I suspect that word is "procrastination," I won't dwell on it.
IMG_0044

Some years ago, I bought a little ornament for myself in the shape of a cottage. The next year, I bought another little house, and that was the beginning of a collection. Each year since, I've added some little house or church to my glass village, and these are some of my favorite ornaments to hang on the tree.

IMG_0048

I have more than I am able to share here, because uploading pictures is almost impossible. However, they are all hanging on the tree and I am enjoying them there.

And, short as this post is, I cannot resist lengthening it just a bit to add that is the 15th post, on the 15th of the month.

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM , Blogger Donna-Jean Breckenridge said...

Your ornaments are beautiful! Thank you for posting them, they are lovely.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home